A Review On The Epica Stainless Steel Compost Bin
If you are currently looking for a highly recommended and easily affordable indoor composting bin as well as one that looks really good and is durable… you can definitely check out the Epica Stainless Steel Compost Bin!
For More Details:
About The Epica Stainless Steel Compost Bin
- 7.16″ Diameter x 11″ Height – holds several days’ worth of scraps
- Made of Stainless Steel which makes it attractive and durable
- Made in the USA
- Will not Rust, Scratch or Chip
- Easy to Clean
- Does not harbor Bacteria or leach chemicals as compared to those plastic containers (especially important if your compost will be used on food crops)
- Available in 1-gallon size which fits easily on most countertops
- Replaceable Charcoal liner in the lid acts as a natural filter which absorbs odors and prevents them from reaching the air outside the bin
- Air holes on the lid to prevent scraps from getting swampy and stinky
The Good (What Customers Like About The Epica Stainless Steel Compost Bin)
- The Design is really attractive enough to be sitting on your kitchen countertop
- Charcoal Filter really absorbs the smell
- Large enough for several days’ worth of scraps
- Easy to clean
- Great Gift Idea
- You need to get familiarized on how to replace the carbon filters else you may find it hard to replace when it’s time to change
- Depends on your usage, the frequency of changing your carbon filters (= more cost) will follow as well
- Note that the bottom and top of the Bin are not stainless steel so be careful that acid from your food scrap content may burn a hole right through the bottom
- You may have to keep in mind to empty the content often (attracts fruit flies) especially if you are filling it up slowly (family size is small)
- Can easily save money by purchasing a cheaper pot with a lid, maybe a big canning jar-type thing, with the latch and air-tight seal on it
Should You Get The Epica Stainless Steel Compost Bin?
The Epica Stainless Steel Compost Bin is currently one of the bestselling indoor composting bin and one that’s highly recommended on the Amazon.com Marketplace.
If you find that the price of the Epica Stainless Steel Compost Bin is easily affordable and you are unable to find a cheaper (and similar) alternative, it is definitely recommended that you consider this stainless steel compost bin.
There are definitely some areas to take note of like getting familiarized with the changing of the charcoal filters as well as the frequency of emptying the content outside (to avoid flies and prevent the acid from burning right through the bottom) – which are common to find when you have other brands of indoor compost bin…
So if these are not any issues and you feel that the Epica Stainless Steel Compost Bin is going to be the right choice for you…