About The Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter
If you are currently thinking of composting with worms (or widely known as vermicomposting) and looking for a good Worm Composter that’s perfect for household use… you can definitely check out the Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter – one of the most recommended choices that you can find on the Amazon Marketplace!
For More Details On This…
About The The Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter
- The Worm Factory 360 has a Standard 4-Tray Size which is expandable up to 8 trays – giving it one of the largest volume for any Home Composter
- Temperature is maintained indoors or out
- Odorless Operation when you follow the Provided Instructions for Indoor Use
- The Redesigned Lid can be converted to a Handy Stand for Trays while you harvest the Compost
- The Thermo Siphon Air Flow Design helps to increase the Composting Speed
- Simple to Set up and Operate – Takes less than 15 minutes a week to manage
- Comes with a Built-In “Worm Tea” Collector Tray and Spigot for Easy Draining
- Comes with Instructional DVD and Step-By-Step Guide for managing
- Ideal for Households of 1 – 4 People
The Good (What Most Customers Like About The Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter)
- Comes with Great Video, Tools and a Really Nice Catalog of really helpful information to help you get started with this Worm Composter
- Really good for turning vegetables and food scraps into compost
- Doesn’t take up too much space with this and well designed
- You can add more shredded paper or keep the ratio of food and paper in balance if you do get a slight ammonia smell out from the tray in the first few weeks
- You may tend to get more compost than you can usually handle (so it’s worth to take note on the amount of food scraps you are putting in)
- Definitely worth the price and makes a good gift
- No worms to start you with and it’s recommended that you try to get 1000 – 2000 Count Red Wiggler Worms to start you off
- Also take note that the living environment should not be too hot for the worms
- If you are allergic to mold, it’s best to use this composting bin in the Spring and Summer or have them in the garage during the Winter period
- Take note that there’s a possibility that the spout at the bottom may get clogged
- Take note that the legs of the base may twist a bit when you start to put in additional trays or that the trays are getting full
- Try not to overfeed the worms or else they may just die on you – leading to a Fruit Fly Infestation
Should You Get The Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter?
If you have the budget (the average price is above $100) and you really appreciate a good worm composting bin that comes with everything you need to know and how to get started (especially if you are new to vermicomposting)… the Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter is definitely a recommended choice that you can go for!
The only few things that may discouraged you from buying this is that your purchase does not come with worms and because you are dealing with living organisms (and the possibility of inviting fruit flies)… you have to pay a bit more attention on them and make sure that their environment does not kill them.