Review On The Yimby Tumbler Composter
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B009378AG2″ cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”humvoxnetwork-20″]
If you are looking for a good Outdoor Tumbling Composter Bin that is easy to build, stays above the ground, have two separate chambers, have big capacity and below a price tag of $100… you may want to check out the Yimby Tumbler Composter by Forest City!
For More Details:
About The Yimby Tumbler Composter
- Two-chambered tumbling composter allows Quick Curing
- Constructed of Recycled, UV-Inhibited, Heat-Absorbing Black Plastic with steel frame and Built-In Hand Holds for you to give this a turn every other day
- Adjustable air vents
- Makes compost in as little as 2 weeks – just put a bucket underneath and dump!
- 37-gallon capacity
- Comes in Black
The Good (What Customers Like About The Yimby Tumbler Composter)
- Super easy to put the Composter together (usually less than an hour) and Solid Build (even though it comes with a good number of 60 bolts)
- Good for Beginners – Comes with Basic Instructions on how to compost (you will need to read them thoroughly and pay attention to detail)
- The size is more than adequate for a 4-Person Household and a Small Yard Area
- Remains easy to turn even when it’s full
- Efficient Design on the Two Chambers – allowing you to compost one side when it’s full while you fill up the other side
- Not recommended if you do not like putting things together
- You will need to have a rather warm enough weather in order to see how fast the turn around for the Compost
- The “Grips” on the Tumbler tend to collect water from the rain so be sure to be careful that you don’t fling the water all over yourself when you decide to turn the bin
- The Opening may be a little small for some to get things into but it can still be manageable
- A good reminder that this is still a Domestic Composter so it will still attract pests, it might stink and Black Liquid may still ooze out from the cracks and vents (or when you spin it) – which is rather normal for all composting bins
- Recommended not to have meat, wheat or citrus in your scraps and have a handful of leaves or grass clippings per small load
- Tends to move a little when there’s little in it
Should You Get The Yimby Tumbler Composter?
If you have the budget of around $100 for a good and highly recommended outdoor tumbling composter bin that’s good enough for a 4-Person Household with a Small Yard Area and you like the idea of fixing things up – the Yimby Tumbler Composter is definitely a good choice to consider. Furthermore, the two tumbler chambers design allows you to start composting on one side while you continue to fill up the other side.
The only few small issues that you may need to take note are that it may tend to collect water in the grips area especially during the rainy days and that this is still a domestic composter so the tendency to attract pets, it will stink or there’s possibility that it may leak is still there!
If you think that this is going to be the right Tumbler Composter for you…
Assembly Video For Your Yimby Tumbler Composter (Click For More Instructional Videos)
Assembly Instructions For Your Yimby Tumbler Composter